- This event has passed.
Tux N’ Boots
April 21 @ 6:00 pm - 11:00 pm| $125
Auction, Dinner & Dancing Agenda
6:00 PM Open Bar and Silent Auction
7:30 PM Dinner and Live Auction
Followed by dancing to LOST WAX
Price of Admission
$1,250 Table of 10 | $125 Per Person
Western attire encouraged | Please dress for weather
Event Social Hosts
- Ronald B. Adrian
- Dana Benjamin and Jeff Ashner
- Devon and Austin Berke
- Pam and John Cowan
- Suzy and KD Christian
- Thomas Fahey Family
- Farris Law Firm, LLC
- Robert Holland
- Kandi LaMar
- Joanna and Parrish Lucas
- Katie and Rolfe Loomis
- McCarthy Building Companies, Inc.
- Denise and Shorty McKenny
- Vicki and Mike Messbarger
- Midwest Trust Company and FCI Advisor
- Dr. Gery and Lynne Matile
- Patty and Rich Parsons
- Joni Roeseler
- Sandra Rose
- Melissa and John Scher
- Amanda and Jeremy Strom
- Nancy and Stan Woodworth
Introducing BidPal Mobile Bidding
Silent Auction Bidding:
Tux ‘n’ Boots guest will use BidPal, an interactive, wireless bidding process to place bids items. No more paper bid sheets! You’ll use BidPal’s app to bid on all the great items we’ll have up for grabs. BidPal is easy to use and enables you to browse all the items. You can bid on items, watch items, and be instantly alerted when you have been outbid. With BidPal you can bid anytime from anywhere! No more running back and forth to check bids. At the close of the auction you’ll know exactly what you have won. Volunteers will be on-hand for helpful guidance.
Things to know:
- Cell phone numbers for individual guests are needed to participate – don’t forget to charge your smartphone!
- A text message and/or email with a BidPal link for your smartphone will be provided to you prior to the event.
- You will be asked to provide a credit card during registration for a quick and easy check-out.
- You may still check out with a check or cash at the end of the event, if preferred.